Several lines with routes covering all Dublin areas.
A ticket can be purchased directly with driver. Exact change is required.
(Notes will not be accepted)
A train service runs along the coast of the Irish Sea from Malahide or
Howth in north County Dublin south to Greystones, County Wicklow. Tickets may be purchased at the station.
LUAS (Light Rail Train)
The Luas operates on two lines, the Red and the Green. The Red Line runs from Tallaght to The Point and from Saggart to Connolly.
The Green Line runs from Brides Glen to St. Stephen’s Green and through Sandyford.
Coca-Cola Zero Dublin Bikes is a self-service bike rental system that enables you to travel through the city centre and enjoy Dublin city at your leisure. Bikes may be purchased at any bike station throughout the city and returned to any station.
Want to save money during your commute? Sign up for a LEAP Card!
- A LEAP Card is a personal smart card that can be used instead of coins for discounted pay-as-you-go transit in Dublin.
- 15-20% discounts on rides
- Valid in all public transports
- Sold at any SPAR or CENTRA store
- €5 (refundable) deposit
- Top-up in any amount from €5-100
- Easy to use, simply swipe it when you hop on!